- Garmisch and the Romantic Castles
- Ludwig’s Versailles and Mozart’s Salzburg
- Bavaria’s Allgäuer Alps
- Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria
- Magical Moselle Wine Route
- The Carinthian Lakes - Austria’s Cycling Paradise
- Austrian Wine and the best of the Danube
- Gruyères and Lake Genèva
- Appenzellerland and Lake Constance
- The Alsace - Route du Vin
- Croatia - Pearls of Istria
- Essence of Slovenia
Our website is currently being updated for 2014.
Details of our 2014 holidays are in our new brochure.
Cycling and Walking holidays in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic.
This year will be our 27th summer of cycling holidays.
Our winning formula balances freedom and independence with a high level of service and support. Our routes are the result of detailed research and we have found quiet lanes and forest paths that lead you off the beaten track and steer you around any big hills.
Twenty one years ago, we introduced walking holidays to our programme and they have proved every bit as popular and successful as our cycling holidays.
In planning our walking holidays, we have followed the same style and format which works so well for our cycling holidays.
Before I came on this cycling holiday, I didn’tknow what to expect but it’s been absolutely fantastic - if you want a holiday combining fresh air, sightseeing and exercise, this is perfect.
Tris Payne, Wish you were here..?