- Garmisch and the Romantic Castles
- Ludwig’s Versailles and Mozart’s Salzburg
- Bavaria’s Allgäuer Alps
- Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria
- Magical Moselle Wine Route
- The Carinthian Lakes - Austria’s Cycling Paradise
- Austrian Wine and the best of the Danube
- Gruyères and Lake Genèva
- Appenzellerland and Lake Constance
- The Alsace - Route du Vin
- Croatia - Pearls of Istria
- Essence of Slovenia
Appenzellerland and Lake Constance
11 Day Cycling Holiday - Switzerland
As the cowbells chime, you’ll experience the best of the Swiss countryside - from rugged mountain scenery to lush valleys. The highlights of this thrilling ride include the magnificent Alps, idyllic Lake Constance, the ancient city of St Gallen and even Europe’s most powerful waterfalls - not to mention the gastronomic delights of the region.
There’s certainly nothing neutral about this Swiss adventure!
Highlights will include:
- Appenzellerland - magnificent scenery, charming villages and delicious cheese
- Lake Constance - a cyclist’s paradise
- World Heritage sites: St Gallen Cathedral and Reichenau Monastery
- Medieval Stein am Rhein - crammed with beautiful halftimbered buildings
- Rheinfalls - Europe’s most powerful waterfalls
"As always, we enjoyed a wonderful cycling holiday - well planned and a super representative. Appenzellerland is definitely a trip to recommend to others."
Sue and Michael Wakeford, Buckinghamshire