- Garmisch and the Romantic Castles
- Ludwig’s Versailles and Mozart’s Salzburg
- Bavaria’s Allgäuer Alps
- Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria
- Magical Moselle Wine Route
- The Carinthian Lakes - Austria’s Cycling Paradise
- Austrian Wine and the best of the Danube
- Gruyères and Lake Genèva
- Appenzellerland and Lake Constance
- The Alsace - Route du Vin
- Croatia - Pearls of Istria
- Essence of Slovenia
Ludwig’s Versailles and Mozart’s Salzburg
11 Day Cycling Holiday - Germany
From the cobbled streets of quiet fairytale towns dating back to the Middle Ages to the famous castles and museums of Mozart’s hometown, this region is an ode to history, culture and passion.
Cycling through rolling farmland, dotted with pretty rural villages, and sun-drenched meadows and shady green forests, your spirits will be lifted – especially with the snow-capped blue of the Alps rising from golden wheatfields and lush green pastures.
Highlights will include:
- Wasserburg - a medieval town with a fascinating history
- Bavaria’s largest lake: The Chiemsee
- ‘Mad’ King Ludwig’s Island Palace: Schloss Herrenchiemsee
- Berchtesgaden - a pretty resort nestling beneath Germany’s second highest mountain: the Watzmann. Attractions include: Saltmines, the Eagle’s Nest -Hitler’s alpine retreat and the spectacular Königsee
- Salzburg – an enchanting city steeped in history, famous as Mozart’s birthplace
"This was the best family holiday we have ever had. The food, scenery, bicycles, accommodation and organisation were all first class. We congratulate you on what is a truly wonderful holiday concept."
David Conner, Nottingham