- Garmisch and the Romantic Castles
- Ludwig’s Versailles and Mozart’s Salzburg
- Bavaria’s Allgäuer Alps
- Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria
- Magical Moselle Wine Route
- The Carinthian Lakes - Austria’s Cycling Paradise
- Austrian Wine and the best of the Danube
- Gruyères and Lake Genèva
- Appenzellerland and Lake Constance
- The Alsace - Route du Vin
- Croatia - Pearls of Istria
- Essence of Slovenia
Sunday Times 100 Best Holidays for 2012
New Tours for 2013
A route along romantic rivervalleys in the Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria, where medieval villages and beer brewing monasteries will be among the highlights and, an enchanting tour through Istria in Croatia, where you will stay in a splendid hilltop castle and take a dip in the pristine Adriatic.
Four Rivers through the Heart of Bavaria (8 DAY CYCLE TOUR)
Highlights will include:
- Pedal through the wonderful scenery of Altmühltal Natural Park, journeying past flower-filled meadows and along winding rivers
- Stop for a drink at Weltenburg Abbey – the oldest beer-brewing monastery in the world
- Explore Regensburg, one of the finest medieval cities in Germany
- Visit gorgeous waterside towns as we travel along the Altmühl, Danube, Naas and Vils rivers
- Spend a day discovering the sights of Nürnberg, one of Germany’s most fascinating cities
Croatia - Pearls of Istria (11 DAY CYCLE TOUR or ‘One Night Stops’ 7 Day)
Highlights will include:
- Discover Motovun, a beautiful medieval town perched on a hilltop overlooking the famous Motovun forest
- Pedal along the Parenzana, a unique cycle route which follows an old railway line through the countryside Admire Porec’s Euphrasian Basilica, a breathtaking 6th-century complex that includes a beautiful cathedral and baptistery
- Cycle through the spectacular scenery fringing the Limski Kanal
Explore Rovinj – an attractive waterside town with a lovely old quarter
- Pay a visit to Pula’s Roman Amphitheatre, one of the best preserved in the world
Our 2013 brochure can now be downloaded here:
2012 Photo Competition Winner!
We are pleased to announce our 2012 Photo Competition winner: Mr J Hood from Surrey, taken on the "Enns Valley" cycling tour.
We will be running our photo competition again in 2013 and, information on how to enter will be included with our "Information Packs".
Thank you to everyone who entered our 2012 competition.
We have just completed our 10th cycling holiday with Bents and as we have come to expect, everything was, once again, ‘spot on’. The scenic rides, excellent hotels, friendly reps and good organisation always leave us wanting more and waiting eagerly for next years brochure. It is hard to beat the friendly, personal service of a small firm and I would say to anyone thinking of taking a cycling holiday, ‘you can’t beat Bents’.
H. Powers, South Yorkshire.